Meridian maintains a focused investment strategy following a specific set of criteria as follows:
- Acquire and operate lower middle market companies with revenues between $10 and $100 million.
- Profitable companies with stable cash flows (EBITDA minimum of $2M)
(Exceptions: Bolt-on acquisitions)
- Recurring revenues – Stable/longstanding customer relationships
- Potential for growth – Underperforming asset with operational challenges
- Company/product is mission critical to its clients
- Targets in a fragmented industry, which has the potential for consolidation through bolt-on acquisitions
- Strong management
- Buy-outs – sponsored and non-sponsored transactions including acquisitions and shareholder liquidity
- Corporate Divestitures – we have successful experience and executive talent available for carve-outs of non-core assets from Fortune 500 companies
- Meridian has the ability to consider control transactions independently or co-investing with other financial sponsors
- Across the U.S.